Friday, June 6, 2008

My Texas Trip

I headed off to visit my grandparents on Saturday May 31st. They live in Wichita Falls, which is about two hours NW of Fort Worth. My dad, step-mom (aka Smom), my 2 sisters and brother were all visiting that week as well. Eddie stayed at home with the girls and took a few days off of work. He had a fun time taking the girls to the zoo, park, McDonalds, and Artic Circle. Thank you Ed for all you do. I am so lucky to have you!

This is my sister Sara. She is 17 years old. We are swimming at my aunt and uncle's house.
My trip was filled with yummy food, real quality bonding time, swimming, shopping, and lots of games! Here we are playing a traditional game of around the world. My Dad whooped us.


On Tuesday morning we took a walk to the Falls. It has been over 6 years since I have done this with my grandma.

This is my brother Randall. He is 15 years old.


This is my sister Caitlin. She is 12 years old.
This is the Baptist Church my grandma goes to. I really enjoyed my grandma's Sunday School lesson. Proverbs 3:5

3 comments:

cristie said...

i'm so glad you posted your trip with such good photos. you have such a sweet family. xox

alison said...

i'm glad you were able to get away and have some bonding time with your family. that is so important and also rejuvenating. . . now you just need to plan a trip this way:)

Emlyn said...

Yay for Texas! Did you know I served my mission in Fort Worth?