Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It has been long enough, but here are some new pictures from this past month.


Eddie and I found Claire this way after watching a late movie. She usually gets caught out of bed because we see her peeking into the living room. This time she didn't make it that far.
Warning! Warning! You do not want to enlarge this picture! This picture is embarrassing to me, because I obviously don't know how to teach my girls how to eat like human beings. I can definitely understand Kelsie getting this messy, but not Claire. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Here are some pictures of the girls playing in the sprinkler. It took Kelsie awhile to get in there but once she did she loved it. They are so fun. I love my girls.




Elmo came to the Children's museum, and Claire's friend Grant came with us. They look like they are at prom together and her admission bracelet is her corsage. It makes me laugh.

4 comments:

Melissa: said...

Cute pictures. I wish I could give you tips on Claire's eating habits, but it's been 31 years now, and I still haven't figured out how to eat without making a mess of myself :)

I've been feeling so bad about yesterday-- poor Clarie!

Last summer I clocked a kid right in the face with a water balloon. It made a loud smack. I felt like an idiot. I thought I had learned my lesson...sorry.

alison said...

fun pictures. i love that little yellow sun hat:)

miss you guys!

Heather and Dave said...

In the heat I think anyone's ice cream would look like that...mine sure did after swimming with Dusty and the girls in the 110 heat in her car! I love Claire & Kelsie's suits! they are just adorable!! Nice photos too, Valerie! We loved hanging out with you guys this weekend and hope you have a fabulous time in Texas :)

cristie said...

i've got pictures of liz in that very hat! the girls are adorable. fun to see them doing their thing. xox