Monday, February 23, 2009

Fashion Style

I was calling for Kelsie and she came out of her room looking so darn cute. I had to get a picture. I sure love this girl.
Claire needed to get dressed for preschool so I gave her some choices and she picked this outfit. I told her to go put it on and she came out of her bedroom with an added accessory, a skirt. I pretended like it was cute and let her wear it to school. She sure is funny and of course I sure love this girl.
I put some tape on the floor because my girls love to hopscotch. Claire is really quite good. So here is a video.

7 comments:

cristie said...

just look at how much these little girls have grown up in the past year! xox

Ducksoup said...

tape on the floor for a fun game of hop scotch--what an awesome idea! i just might have to try that. and what a great mom to let claire where the skirt with her jeans. my mom had to take me out of preschool because she couldn't convince me to change out of the hideous outfits i chose each day. lucky for you claire did a great job! kelsie is soo cute too. i think they are starting to look more and more alike. hope you guys are good :)

Abigail said...

Too cute :)

Ashley said...

You are such a good mama! Your girls are so lucky to have you!

Lizzie said...

haha!! they sure are girlie girls. you got lucky. watch me get a ton of boys someday...

oh and by the way...loved the song in the background ;)

Cara and Gerriss said...

I love the outfit! She will surely be a fashion expert one day. :)

Sarah (: said...

Looks like they had fun!
:)