Monday, December 8, 2008

Kelsie's adventures

The evening was going great: supper was done, girls bathed and ready for bed and Claire actually already asleep in bed, I was doing the dishes and Eddie was reading a suspenseful book in bed. Kelsie was doing great as well, just keeping herself occupied until I was ready to put her to bed. Then all of a sudden I heard a horrible cry and I drop the dish I was washing back into the sink. I start looking for the cry and opened the bathroom door to find this.

Now you may think I am mean for making her sit in there while I took a picture, but the camera was literally 4 feet away. I would love to know what was going through that cute little head of hers when she decided to sit on the toilet.

6 comments:

C+R said...

That is so funny!

cristie said...

thanks for a laugh-out-loud moment. i sure love that little sweetie! xox

Ashley said...

This picture made my day! We are doing really great in Texas. I haven't had any of that ice cream yet but Jeff had some when he came down and he loved it-I am an ice cream freak so I can't wait to try some!

Katie said...

That's so funny! That little girl can sure make some painful looking faces :)

abigail brasher said...

thats is grate

Melissa: said...

ha ha! Why am I just barely seeing this? Too cute!