Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween and Snow

I wanted to add some of my favorites of Halloween too. We had a lot of fun in Idaho for Halloween weekend. We did a lot of fun things including this picture at a corn maze. Ed's sister, Alison, also took some family pictures for us and we all went trick or treating. We also had Abbie babysit so the parents could go out for dinner. Such a great weekend and we can't wait to do it again!

Here are my girls about ready to trick or treat. I am told that Claire was quite the trick or treater. She was able to keep up with all of her older cousins. I took Kelsie to a few houses and that was fun. She just wanted to eat the candy immediately.

Here is Claire with her cousin Grace.

This is the Halloween party in Ed's parents ward. This was my second year to go and take the girls. I really want to make it a tradition. It was a lot of fun, but I only got good pictures of Claire doing the games.




It snowed recently, so the girls tried out their new scarves and hats made by my grandma.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

What a fun Halloween!