Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Ed!

It is the big 28 for Ed today! I have known him for 6 years and I am so grateful that I was the lucky one to share them with him. As time passes it seems that I don't have the romantic language skills that I once had, so I found a couple of previous birthday cards that I wrote when we first where together. I still mean every word that I wrote back then and love him even more now! It is pretty sappy so I won't mind at all if you don't finish reading! So here goes:
October 23rd 2002, (before we were married)
Hey Gorgeous - I'm sorry about this card, but I just had to get it. It makes me laugh so hard (I am not sure why this card was so funny anymore). I love you soo much. I wish that I could express to you how happy you make me. I have truly been blessed by having you in my life, and soon it will be for eternity. I really hope that you have the best day ever because you deserve the best. I love you and Happy Birthday!
October 23rd 2003,
Happy Birthday! I love you with all of my heart. We are often told that as our marriage continues on we will love each other more and more. I believe it, but I can't even imagine loving you more then I do right now. My eyes swell up with tears often with the wonderful emotion of love. You have brought me a world of happiness and I don't thank you enough. You mean everything and you have taught me so much. I hope that you never change. I am so blessed, along with our future kids. You truly will be the best dad ever. I hope that your day is full of love and joy and happiness. You deserve every present in the world that you have ever wanted (including that truck). I hope that your surprises will be enough for this year. Please never forget how much I love you and think that you are just perfect. I am so grateful for the wonderful spirit that you have and your sense of humor. My favorite thing to do is just talk about nothing with you. I have a feeling that we will be doing that for quite awhile!! Have a great day sweetie! I love you.

Anyways, back to today, I really want you to have the best day. Claire, Kelsie, and I love you so much!



4 comments:

cristie said...

Happy Birthday dear Edward...Happy Birthday to YOU! xox

Melissa: said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it's been a great day for you!!!

Dusty said...

Dude, Ed, I suck! Happy Birthday. Sorry I forgot.

Dusty said...

Dude, Ed, I suck! Happy Birthday. Sorry I forgot.